Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Narrative Writing.


My Eating Friend

Climbing into the shower hoping that these hot water left,feeling the cold wind flowing down my back,hearing my brothers Yelling at me to hop out of the shower “BANG BANG” on the door. I was looking out the shower window taking one step onto the bathroom flora and then suddenly I hear a big fat ROAR!, looking out the shower curtain and seeing a alarming out of site tiger thinking I should run for my life but then I slowly backed against the wall frighten out of my brained trying to think of a solution.

Having a quiet moment to myself trying not to panic and then my light switches then suddenly it pops out of my hind, thinking in my head i'm struggling for ideas. Looking out the curtain and looking straight at the beasts beady eyes,then he open his mouth I think to take a breath and then it comes towards me with its sharp pointy claws then I yell until my lungs could not take it, even knowing that I could not escape made me yell louder and louder. Giving me a big open smile and putting his big jaws over my face and his saliva dribbled all down my neck and onto my shoulders and suddenly he eats me into one bite and my family didn’t realise that I was gone until the next morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment