Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Writing Sample T2

I heard scratching but couldn’t see through the darkness... Imagine you heard a scratching sound but couldn’t see what it was. Write to narrate (tell) a story about a scratching sound. What was making the sound? Where were you when you heard the sound? What problem did the scratching sound lead to? How was the problem solved? Think about: where your story is set who your characters are - what they do, what they say, and how they think and feel the problem and how it is solved the order of your ideas and how they are linked Remember to: choose your words carefully take care with your spelling, punctuation, and sentences edit - add or delete words or sentences to improve your work. __________________________________________________________________________ BEGIN WRITING YOUR STORY ON THE NEXT PAGE - DON’T FORGET TO PUT YOUR NAME AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE... Unique This story begins with a hint of terror and a bit of excitement and this is how it starts, by the way my name is Rapunzel. One quiet morning with a few clouds in the sky, I was walking across the footpath with my leather boots and my leopard handbag seeing all the people with big grins on their faces, zooming past with tears down their faces. Meanwhile I was just into my music so I didn’t really take notice. As I got to Main street I realised something weird, something I hadn’t seen before a dog with three legs dragging his self past me whining. I was going to burst out laughing but I stopped for a second, then continued to walk again. I passed a house with purple flowers and then next door a house with yellow and pink flowers on the window. Passing all the houses on Main street with their different coloured flowers. As I got the shock of my life walking even know something was going to go wrong I didn’t want to nearly to my friends house Courtney and I was dieing to give her some of my latest clothes I had just brought, Two hours away from her street 19 ave thought that i was taking most of the day also I was texting her and she told me she was going to Wellington for the weekend and her mum said that I was able to go with them if I asked my mother. As I got to her house two Hours later she gave me a big hug and rushed me inside holding me by the hand, then she asked me if I had ask I told her that I was going to text her a soon as I had gotten to your house “what are you waiting for” she shouted. I finally called my mother, she sounded like she was in angry mood but I got around to her, so I asked in a silent voice so she didn’t start yelling and then I higher my voice a little bit louder and the louder and she just said “sure have a good time darling”. When Courtney’s mom decided to drop me off to get some gears ready for the trip, my mother wanted courtney's mum to stay for a tea or coffee so Courtney can help you to get all your things ready for Wellington I like nearly flew up stairs with my friend, we almost pack most of the things in my closet and were done “haha” we Laughed. “should we go down” stairs I said “Nah lets just wait until they yell out” “I can’t wait until We get down to Wellington” I muttered “Why she said” “ Because we get to see the different malls and shopping centers and we get to by thing!” “Harray” we both yelled girls” Courtney’s mom yelled “Came on As soon as we got down to Wellington the next Morning. We jump out of the car and went straight to the nearest mall and that was across the street Stopping in the middle of the road ARR! I yell And bang It hit me I had the worst feeling shutting my eye feeling the pain around my body and I could hear it was like a scratching sound but couldn't see through the darkness in my eyes, then all I saw was instead blackness and all I know is that I blacked out in only a few seconds blacking out was the scariest thing thats ever happen to me but knowing that I got hit by a truck was one of my worst nightmares. I flicked my eyes a bit also rolled them couldn't feel most of my bones inside me but was frightened out of my skin not knowing what was happening to me and what damage. I just laid still falling back into a deep sleep. I think three hours later I wake up with a shock with my eyes still closed thinking they were wide open but couldn't move not even a inch, trying to move my pinky and thumb but it just gave me a blastful of pain, thinking what my family is going to do when they found out what this terroir had done to me and what Courtney is thinking,thinking that she nearly killed me or she hurt me really badly when it was just the starting of our amazing trip to Wellington. Opening my eyes a little seeing all the doctors and nurse by my side getting all the sharp object that got stuck inside me, dozing off when they put the oxygen marks on my mouth and the last thing that I saw and heard was the weeping of my mum beside me. About a long time since I saw the doctors I magical open my eyes but there was a problem with my under stomach my intestines,The doctors say that I needed a tube to eat and to drink.A few hours later I closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep. Suddenly I open my eyes and i’m in my room I thought I must of had a bad nightmare then I thought I didn’t have my stitches so I lifted my top and I had no stomach

0 comments:

Post a Comment