Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Writing Practic






We stormed thought the big packs of crowds, crash and boom,  we didn’t realise the sounds were coming from the sky, looking down at the marks of peoples shoe prints and steering our bodys side to side trying to find our way out, sparkles of glitter was exploding through the air we all tumbled on the side of the pathway, I stood up and glanced at the site ahead boom the fireworks erupted into the black cloudy night. I sprinted through a couple of american people, they catched me on the corner of their eye, I sniffed to get some more fresh air and instead I smelt a bit of rat dropping, rubbing my nose and nearly running out of breath, I could feel that I was going to die of exhaustion and I could still taste the lifted over sandwich crummies dancing on my teeth
“Yummy”

0 comments:

Post a Comment