Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Ancestral Poem.


I am a Maori Goddess,My culture is the centre of my knowledge that I know the most of.I am a strong, independent young wahine because of the strength, beauty, 

fierceness and warm heart that was passed down to me by my beautiful ancestors who protect me, they care for me and have helped me to be successful.

Even though their tombstones represent their passing, I still feel as if they are still alive in me.

You all are with me, guiding and protecting me  to reach my hopes and dreams.

The work of my ancestors, their struggles and their accomplishments illustrate my identity and who I am today - an intelligent Maori queen.


If I could see my ancestors I would thank them for giving me their strength and mana.

By Unique-Angel




0 comments:

Post a Comment