Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

My First Writing Sample In 2012




My family and I just move into the capital of sydney by my grandmother Rosanna she was my idol. She made the best cakes and help people that she didn’t even know but the best thing is that she’s my grandma she always helps me with my homework when I need help with it. But one day when I wake up for school she wasn’t in her bed or making cookies like she promised and I thought that something happen to her like she got tooken from me I yelled to my oldest cousin and she raced in what happen she said in a fright “no” she’s gone to work you always do this and you know that you can talk to me. go get ready she said we're going into town because I need some more clothes. When we got into town we saw the street light twitch and the ground move it startled me, hey did you see that. When we got into the store I saw the Wind. When the moon was going, now the moon was getting bigger and bigger as seconds went by knowing that there was going to be a big storm tomorrow at 12:00. All of the city got all of the overnight gear ready for that bigger afternoon.

I know that me and my family is going to get into your car and drive off somewhere where we are going to be safe it was me and my three brothers. It was two hours before this big disaster is going to happen even know that we were getting out of town we really felt sorry for the people who did like my best friend frances she was only 12 years old. When we got onto the plane we flew up into the air and saw all of Australia all into dirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment