Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Description Writing.



WALT - plan a piece of Descriptive writing using our 5 senses:

See:  What is this boy looking at?  Who or what is looking at him?  What can you see?

Hear:  What might this boy be able to hear?  

Smell:  What might this boy be able to smell?  What does the tree smell like?  What does the air smell like?  What does the boy smell like?

Taste:  What might this boy be able to taste?

Feel:  What does the tree feel like underneath his fingertips?  How does the ground feel underneath his feet?  What does the air feel like?  How is he feeling on the inside?




WALT - craft a piece of descriptive writing using our plans.

Begin crafting your description here:
All I could hear was the birds sing songs behind me, the children laughter was like they were getting chased by a one headed man. But hearing all of the laughter made me feel more lonely because i thought that they were chasing me but they just wanted me to hid so they could run away

The sun was beaming as the clouds were fading away, I couldn't stop glancing at the bunch of different coloured butterflies flapping their wings. All I could see was the frozen on the rough bark on the tree against my wrinkly  face, seeing all of the children getting big eyes trying to find me, Then suddenly I saw them running away and say “lets ditch him”

I could taste the trouble lunch overpowering my mouth with i was ready to spew holding it trying not blab and just want to cry but my little sisters come by and find me crying, she gave me a big hug and comfort me will i wiped my tears away, me and my sister were holding hands engaging to get a rugby ball and seeing all of the parents with their husbands with big smiles and seeing their children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment