Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Writing Sample Test.

It was the strangest thing I’ve have ever seen.....


With no worry I walked down the street with my two best friends Ngatookz and Caprice rocking with our leather chuck taylors Blue,Red and Yellow, walking past a bunch of bushy plants and flowers, but when we tried to walk together we saw something move in these mysterious bushies we didn‘t know what they were flipping our hair out of the way and coming  it back to see, with in second this thing was gone know where to be see but it just flow out of our minds after that hour, so we just kept walking with our swag and good looks, when we were heading back into the street next to the one where the accented happened,we worried a bit because we thought is something going to go wrong or is something is going to happen to one of us,


Thinking curiously but didn’t want to think horrible we didn’t want to enter this situation again so we just turned the corner, heading back Ngatookz house because that was the nearest house,
“Can we run but not mess up our hair” Ngatookz thought,
“and make sure we don’t get mud on my new pairs of shoes I mean Our” yelled Caprice,
“hahaha sure we can but not too fast because I run out of breathe fast when I run you guys know that” Ngatookz buffed,
So we run not to fast and not slow turning the edge of that street it looked darker than before and suddenly I tripped up on this rock well it looked like a rock or a Snell and I had just enter that part of the darkness and It was the Strangest thing I've ever seen so I closed my eyes to see if this part of my life was just a dream and it was, right beside my two best friends Ngatookz and Caprice.

Even knowing that it was a dream I looked outside the window and I saw that street it was 8:00 o'clock in the morning it looked pitch black and something made me remember that this place reminded me of a place we had seen not so long ago but made me remember what kind of place this is with the bushy plants and the colourful flowers hiding away, even know I wanted to freak and try and escape I couldn't because there was no door and just one window that had be covered with jail bars so I just sat back on the bed and fell back to sleep into a deep sleep. In a few hours I woke up and acted liked nothing had happened.     



0 comments:

Post a Comment